Wednesday, May 19, 2010

32w 3d

I had my 32 week appointment today. It turned into a 2 hour appointment!!! I have started getting Non-Stress Tests (NST):

"The test involves attaching one belt to the mother’s abdomen to measure fetal heart rate and another belt to measure contractions. Movement, heart rate and “reactivity” of heart rate to movement is measured for 20-30 minutes."

Bean is still small so he wasn't as active as they need him to be, so I ended up being on the monitor for around 45 minutes. They had me eat a granola bar to wake him up. Everything looks totally normal though.

I also had a growth ultrasound today and he is measuring right on target and is in the 40-50% percentile. He was estimated to weigh around 4lb 10oz.

I even found out that I may have Lyme disease! I have a bulls eye mark on my rib cage, so I am on antibiotics for the next 3 weeks as a precaution. Never a dull moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment