Sunday, June 6, 2010

35/35 and Nursery

I have made it to 35/35! That is 35 weeks along, with 35 days to go!!

I have been feeling the pressure or "nesting" because it seems like Bean will be here before we know it. I also had high blood pressure at my last appointment and was told to be on modified bed rest over the weekend... so I am getting anxious that I am going to be put on permanent bed rest.

With the need to nest, Eric and I made a final run to Babies R Us and got the last few items that we need to be ready for Bean to arrive. All of his 0-3 month clothes, blankets, boppy covers, sheets, etc. have been washed and put away and I think the room is in order finally!

Here are some photos of the nursery:



The wall above the crib will have his name in block letters... and I think we decided on THE NAME!!! But, that will have to be a surprise!



No comments:

Post a Comment