Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bed Rest...

I knew this day might come because of my diabetes, but hearing it was a shock! My bllod pressure has been creeping up each week and at my last appointment, I was so swollen too. So, I am not on bed rest. I can get up to shower, go to the bathroom or grab a bite to eat. I am only on day 3 and I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND! I have done a bit more than I should be - there is still lots of nesting to do! But, I have noticed that the swelling in my feet has gone down, so that can't be a bad thing.

Next Tuesday I go for an amniocentesis to see if Bean's lungs are developed. If they are, we might schedule an induction sooner than July 7th!! The only problem is that the lungs sometimes take a little longer to develop in diabetic pregnancies. So, please send some prayers our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment