Wednesday, February 10, 2010

8 weeks

I had many of the usual symptoms or side-effects of pregnancy in the beginning. Luckily my nausea was only followed by vomiting once! The bloating was the worst!

Our first appointment and ultrasound was at 6 weeks and we got to see the sac, but no Bean. So, we went back at 8 weeks and were able to see a little blob - I know how endearing! We did see the flutter of the heart beat and that was pretty amazing. Seeing that made it all seem real. I have been so happy that Eric has been able to make it to all of my important ultrasound appointments! It is so nice having there.



During all of this we sold our condo!! It was a very exciting time for us since we have been wanting to move for over over a year. Since we didn't have a house lined up we have been staying with my parents. Finn has been loving all of the added attention! We are so thankful to have this option! About a month in we bought a house in Zadora Heights in Dayville. We will be moving at the end of February! We are so excited to move into our new home and to raise the Bean there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi~ I am one of the very proud grandmas to be of the "Bean". Anna's Dad and I are extremely excited to become first time grandparents. Being able to share this very special time with Anna and Eric (and Finn) has been a true blessing. We are so excited for this very special time in their lives and ours!

    ReplyDelete