Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The beginning of the Bean

I had a inkling that I was pregnant. I had been waking up starving and with a strange twitter in my stomach and my breasts were really sore. I had been telling Eric that if I didn't get my period by Friday of that week, I would take a test. Me being the free spirit that I am, woke up Wednesday morning and decided that I was going to take a test. While Eric was still sleeping I took a test and it was POSITIVE! I screamed to him that I was pregnant and he was deliriously saying, "I thought you were going to wait until Friday!" haha We were THRILLED. We had been trying for about 3 months. I went the next day to the doctor's to confirm.

That weekend we made a shirt for Finn that said, "I'm Going to be a Big Brother" and brought him over my parent's house. On Sunday, Eric's parent's came down and we had Finn wear the same shirt. It was a great way to tell our parents!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We hope you will follow us through this journey of the good, the bad, and at times the ugly I am sure! I won't post any photos that are too graphic for those with weak stomachs haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment