Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pondering Bean's Gender

I am getting very excited about out big ultrasound tomorrow at UConn. We are going to hopefully find out the sex of Bean. In the past Bean has been known to cross it's legs so we shall see. After looking through numerous name websites and books for boy and girl names... it is hard to believe that tomorrow we are only going to have to search for one or the other.

To find out or not to find out... I think it is such a personal choice (as is anything that is baby related). I think not finding out is such a wonderful surprise, but for this pregnancy this time, it isn't right for us. I feel like I will be able to have a closer connection with Bean once we find out and I am very excited for that! And, it wouldn't be right if I didn't say that another reason is that I am SUPER excited to decorate the nursery beforehand... just sayin'! haha Or A

So, here is hoping I can have sweet dreams and not be up all night wondering what sex little Bean is!

P.S. Aren't tie dye onesies so cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment